Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Abstract Paintings www.SplashyArtist.com 6 ft Wide – Artist Biography

Abstract Paintings www.SplashyArtist.com 6 ft Wide – Artist Biography

Hello, welcome to the fine art of Robert Rodriguez.  I am the sole creator of The Downtown Art Gallery located in Tucson, Arizona.
My studio is located in the heart of Tucson, Arizona; in the historic Iron Horse District.
Currently I have collections from coast to coast, Los Angeles to New York.  My collections are in homes like yours and businesses across the country.  Thanks to google my art is reaching people across the world.  It is a great pleasure creating art that brings joy to so many people!
I am an abstract expressionist artist painter. My personal view on art is based on several key principals: Emotional connection, visualization, higher thought consciousness, color therapy and healing. Along with these principles I incorporate colorful energy into all aspects of my design. Most of my art concepts are created by imitating nature. By breaking from conventional and contained design; this in effect transcends existing structure and boundaries in a dynamic visual way. I paint in full Arizona sunlight that expediates the dry process and also infuses the layers and colors.
After completing my studies in Fine Art at The University of Arizona in 1992, I visited many museums abroad and continued to work on my craft.
As an emerging self-representational artist, I originally worked in Advertising and Desktop Publishing. I eventually decided to abandon “Corporate America” and became a full-time self-employed artist and painter. It was the best decision of my life because it gave me limitless freedom to explore and create.
My work consists of original hand painted pieces incorporating 14 Gold paint, Silver leaf, Bronze and Copper elements on canvas.
My work can be defined as: texture, color and energy for life! I believe in discovery and breakthroughs; the use of color, majestic finishes and patinas resembles rich unearthed minerals and undiscovered gems.
Creating art for me is a conceptual journey that is intuitive; I like to infuse symbolic imagery such as the infinity symbol, leaves, trees and petroglyph symbols in my art to represent the complex yet organic nature of life. Nothing ventured in art is accidental.
The art is intricate. I put great thought into every piece. Many hours are spent painting them and especially formulating the colors and textures. I find myself inventing many new color combinations and giving them unique names; eg: “Bronze Chocolate Latte Sunset”
I strive for high quality work and use only the finest quality artist materials. 14k gold metallic colors and German variegated gold leaf are also used to create stunning luminance. The light that reflects off of the artwork is stunning, my panel series can be arranged in any direction for a glamorous display and adds drama to any setting.
Many customers are pleased to find that the quality exceeds their expectations. The custom commission process is a dynamic process of understanding the needs of everyone and being innovative yet retaining my personal signature.
I enjoy the fruits of labor and the hard work that pays off through my art.
Each of the canvases are built from scratch on gallery inch thick stretched canvas. Hand stretched canvas is wrapped around pine stretcher bars and neatly stapled on the back. Every painting is quality built to museum standards. I invest time and money on the best materials.
A final coat of fine art varnish was applied to protect your investment from UV and dust.
This painting is not a print of any kind. This is original art. No prints are offered on this art as my style does not lend it self to that medium.
Your painting will arrive on a top-notch high quality, gallery wrapped canvas, with staple-free edges. The edges will be painted to allow for immediate, frame-free hanging. The painting will be original, authentic and personally signed by the artist Robert R Fine Art-  Splashy Art Paintings.
I am very passionate about my craft. I strive for excellence and use only the finest artist materials. The art is shipped to clients around the country and the world.
Thank you for expressing interest in my original works of art.

“Bronze Chocolate Latte Sunset” and signature piece “The Red Dragon” a original piece now resting in the private collection of a buyer in New York city. I strive to make my online sites as representative of my work as they can be, any customer can view my current bio/info at: www.robertr.com or the artist gallery site of newly listed works at: www.thedowntownartgallery.com

Make a Statement.

best Robert R Fine Art Paintings
Phone: Please email me and I will return any serious inquiries. ( Please read my artist bio before calling, thank you for your time.)
Original art – Abstract paintings indicative of the Eames Era.

Andy Warhol once said: “BEAUTY IS A SIGN OF INTELLIGENCE.”

No comments:

Post a Comment