Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life is sweet and short – we forget sometimes how fragile life is – Robert R

Life is sweet and short – we forget sometimes how fragile life is – Robert R
life is good.  Today.  I worry about yesterday. About tomorrow.  Just today is all I need.   I feel a breeze on my face.  The warmth of sunshine.  We forget about the simple beautiful things caught up in the daily grind of Bureaucrats and fiscals.
Today is simply beautiful.   Vision, art beauty.   Enjoy all that is good.  But even in death can we find so much beauty in a song… – R
I guess the death card also symbolizes letting go, moving forward.
Forgetting about past errors and pains.  Life is not easy.   Sometimes it takes just one person or idea to change our life.
We move forward to our destiny.  Death is inevitable.  Life is Short!

 ART Abstract Paintings Modern ART

Die Young” Ringtone to your Cell If I Die Young Ringtone “If I Die Young”
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love songUh oh, uh oh Lord make me a rainbow, I’ll shine down on my mother
She’ll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,
And life ain’t always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain’t even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I’ve had just enough time
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I’ve had just enough time
And I’ll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I’m as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I’ve never known the lovin’ of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin’ my hand,
There’s a boy here in town, says he’ll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by…Imagehttp://www.artspace.gallereo.com/nature-prints-c17483-menu.html

1 comment:

  1. i <3 it !! pls..
    cud i get the tips to make it?
    ! the best 1 ever !.. .. :D

    ReplyDelete